Reporting to the Head of Business Development, Alternative Investment, you will perform business development and client acquisition activities, delivery of new business revenue targets, and will develop the overall strategy for business development.
You will deal directly with prospective clients, taking them from initial enquiry to onboarding and will be responsible for completing and managing all onboarding documentation and KYC matters. You will remain fully aware of and will comply with personal obligations under all Singapore law, regulatory requirements and regulatory guidance notes, in particular anti-money laundering, tax evasion and the countering of terrorist financing.
• Degree in a relevant discipline
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience
• Possess strong sales experience
• Possess good knowledge of the regulatory and compliance regime
• Proficiency in written and spoken Chinese is an added advantage
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.