Only registered candidates can reply to Ads. Register.
Date Posted: 9 August 2018 /
About the job
Sales/ Relationship Management Audit/ Internal Control Credit
09 August 2018
09 August 2018
You will be responsible for developing, managing, maintaining and supporting the business development activities and business portfolio of the Corporate Banking Business of the Branch in Singapore.
You will market and handle customers’ inquiries and assist on building bilateral relationships and businesses with the bank’s branches and local corporate customers. You will prepare and monitor the bilateral borrowing relationships, as well as the loan syndication business. You will prepare name clearance applications and customer due diligence checklists for new customers/ borrowers and will handle the loan booking business, and any other new business as assigned. You will perform and handle credit applications, credit reviews, loan monitoring, and internal risk grading for commitments to the loan portfolio. You will also perform marketing activities and liaise with customers on deposit-taking/ remittances as well as handle the processing.
• Bachelor degree or higher degree in Banking, Finance, Economic, Accounting, Mathematics
• At least 3 – 5 years of work experience in corporate banking
• Those without corporate banking experience but come from a Big 4 audit background will be considered
• Able to read and speak Chinese, well to handle Chinese documents
• Possess strong team work and communication skills
• Committed to meet deadlines
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.