Only registered candidates can reply to Ads. Register.
Date Posted: 27 June 2018 /
About the job
Private Banking Asset Management
Operations Funds Compliance
27 June 2018
27 June 2018
Reporting to the Team Head, you will be responsible for the day-to-day Transfer Agent (TA) activities for Asia region.
In constant contact with colleagues in the Head Office and private bankers in Hong Kong and Taiwan, you will be responsible for offering top quality client services to the Asian shareholders and will respond to and follow up on client/ sales enquiries in a timely manner. You will manage and pass on all general fund communication to clients and will be responsible for the request of legal documentation in line with KYC requirements in the Head Office. You will be involved in the preparation of account openings in the fund register and will be involved in the receipt and input of orders (subscriptions, redemptions and switches) in the system, as well as their confirmation to the shareholders.
• University degree
• At least 3 years of work experience in fund administration with very good knowledge of mutual funds
• Possess good knowledge of international anti-money laundering and Know Your Customer policies
• Proficient in MS Office tools and computer literate
• Strong team player, dynamic and able to take initiative in solving problems
• Patient and comfortable dealing with demanding clients
• Possess a clear focus on high quality and attention to precision; you are keen to develop the business in Asia
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.