Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for administering all aspects of a portfolio of clients in Singapore. You will be responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of all client affairs in accordance with the terms of the appointment, including the maintenance of all relevant Company records within the portfolio.
You will ensure the delivery of quality service for all clients assigned and will respond promptly and proactively to client queries; keeping other members of the client handling team advised of progress to ensure client retention and attrition prevention.
You will develop close professional relationships with clients and advisors to ensure long-term, profitable relationships; being attentive to client needs and concerns and maintaining client confidentiality.
You will cultivate professional relationships with professional advisers and service providers to enable the possibility of further referrals of business, by maintaining effective control over priority workflows and creating timely diary reminders; liaising with clients and advisors on a regular basis by telephone, email or directly at meeting.
• Degree holder preferably in Accounting, Tax or Law
• Minimum 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience
• Possess good understanding of company law and company administration
• Well-developed interpersonal skills; capable of building productive relationships with senior partner-level professionals
• Approachable, client oriented and able to network well
• Able to work independently, as well as a member of a team
• Possess strong knowledge of professional standards and legislation
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.