Reporting to the Team Head, you will manage and handle new businesses including fee proposal preparation, and follow up on proposals.
You will provide guidance and effective coaching to the team and follow up with new clients on services engaged. You will perform continuous reviews of processes with the aim to improve quality and timeliness of reporting. You will liaise with business units within the Group on client accounting matters and be responsible for the portfolio management of clients.
You will review the full set of accounts, including GST return preparation and review unaudited financial statements. You will also liaise for any payment processing required and be responsible for portfolio billing and collection. You will attend to audit query for the yearly account closing.
• Degree holder/ Diploma in Accounting or an equivalent qualification
• Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in professional firms would be an added advantage
• Possess comprehensive knowledge on the application of Singapore and International accounting standards
• Possess knowledge of MYOB computer software and payroll administration
• Strong technical knowledge of SFRS and XBRL reporting
• Proficient in MS office/excel applications
• Independent, self-motivated and an energetic team player with excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with clients
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.