Only registered candidates can reply to Ads. Register.
Date Posted: 2 April 2019 /
About the job
Risk Management Credit Finance/ Accounting
02 April 2019
02 April 2019
You will perform fundamental credit analyses of banks, stock brokers/ securities houses, insurance companies, and pension funds.
You will prepare the monthly country risk reports for the management and will monitor the daily limit in excess. You will update and refine the country risk management tools, including country monitoring databases, vulnerability metrics, and ratings. You will prepare the analysis and presentation of topical developments in a given country.
• University degree in Accountancy, Banking and Finance or relevant qualification
• At least 8 years of relevant work experience and proficient in sovereign risk analysis
• Well versed with financial products including derivatives, structured products
• Good grasp over most facets of the financial market ecosystem, including regulatory, legal and accounting
• Possess working knowledge of standardized legal agreements like ISDA, Repo Agreement
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.