Reporting to the Deputy Head, you will focus on origination, structuring, execution and maintenance of trade financing transactions for MNCs, large corporates and leading (non-ferrous/ soft) commodities players across Asia and especially China.
You will provide the full suite of trade finance products that include, but not limited to, import LC issuance, export LC confirmation & discounting, forfaiting, factoring, T/R & invoice financing, BG/SBLC, FX (NDF/forward/options), risk participation (funded/ unfunded). You will prepare detailed credit applications, including financial analysis, credit risk evaluation, annual account review and continuous credit monitoring in order to maintain a robust and profitable portfolio. You will be responsible for account opening, CDD, KYC and will attend to clients’ daily operational needs and will structure and execute end-to-end traditional flow trade transactions for the identified list of clients and internal referrals from the Bank’s HQ, sister branches and subsidiaries in this region. You will identify and pursue opportunities with the view to expand the client base of the Trade Finance Department and will work closely with the Risk Management Department, Legal & Compliance, Operations Department, Treasury Department and other stakeholders to ensure robust execution of flow trade transactions.
• Bachelor degree with major in Accounting/ Finance/ Business related study
• At least 5 – 7 years of relevant Trade Finance/ Transaction Banking experience, with particular focus on an Asia client base
• Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin, as job requires communication with Chinese speaking counterparts on a daily basis
• Mature individual with the ability to interface and engage with internal/ external parties, such as clients, legal, risk and other relevant stakeholders
• Possess a sharp acumen and proficient in Trade Finance product/ domain knowledge, as well as acutely attuned to Trade Finance market information/ trends
• Open to regional business travelling, when required
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title or call us at +65 6549 7819 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.