Only registered candidates can reply to Ads. Register.
Date Posted: 12 November 2018 /
About the job
Private Banking Corporate Banking
Compliance Finance/ Accounting
12 November 2018
12 November 2018
You will prepare the annual statutory accounts and financial disclosure report. You will prepare and submit MAS regulatory reports, Survey and Statistics.
You will be involved in monitoring regulatory changes and will advise on the impact of new notices and consultation papers issued by MAS. You will assist on financial audits and reviews, as required and will liaise with the external Tax Consultant on tax computations. You will also assist in the implementation of new regulatory reporting requirements, e.g. New MAS 610, MAS 639 in requirement gathering, stakeholder communication for data requirements, as well as participate in workgroup meetings with IT on deployment, and participate in testing for the new forms.
• Accountancy degree or related discipline
• Minimum 5 – 10 years of work experience in Accounting and within the banking sector
• Possess in-depth skill sets on GST and company income tax matters
• Experienced in preparing MAS regulatory reports for a wholesale bank
• Possess in-depth skills in Microsoft Excel and Macros
• Familiar with SAP for Accounting, Avaloq banking system, FRS Global for MAS reporting
• Possess excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Meticulous and highly-motivated team player who is able to meet challenging work demands, tight deadlines and able to work under pressure
• Experienced with IT projects will be a plus
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.