Only registered candidates can reply to Ads. Register.
Date Posted: 30 May 2019 /
About the job
Private Banking Asset Management
Equity Funds Fund/ Portfolio Management
30 May 2019
30 May 2019
Reporting to the Head of Private Banking, you will be performing market analysis and supporting Relationship Managers and updating them on product strategies and market conditions.
You will source, launch and support new products and prepare portfolio presentations and coordinate the dissemination of product information. You will analyze and interpret product portfolio data, industry dynamics, competitor development and product intelligence. You will work closely with RMs and will expand their knowledge of investment funds, as well as attend joint client meetings with them.
• Degree with the relevant experience/ certification
• CACS qualifications required by MAS for Private Banking Product Manager
• At least 3 years of work experience in the wealth management industry
• Possess knowledge and experience in developing and marketing of wealth management/ private banking products
• Strong Anti-Money Laundering and Compliance awareness
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic mindset
• Team player with strong planning and organization skills and meticulous
• Able to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
• Proficient in written and spoken Chinese is an added advantage
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.