Only registered candidates can reply to Ads. Register.
Date Posted: 11 October 2018 /
Location: Hong Kong
About the job
Sales/ Relationship Management Treasury Services FX
11 October 2018
11 October 2018
Reporting to the Regional Head of Sales, you will manage and proactively develop business opportunities in North Asia (HK and China).
Covering client segments with a focus on Chinese SOE & POE, FIs and NBFIs clientele (Insurance companies, asset managers, sovereign wealth funds), you will drive new business revenue growth and strategic business development activities by marketing a range of money market, capital market products and a range of in-house investment funds. You will develop and execute short and long-term sales strategy and effectively manage pipeline growth based on defined targets. You will perform advisory on FX/ Interest Rate/ Equities and deliver trading ideas and hedging solutions to these clients, as well as identify hedging/ investment opportunities for corporate and FI clients. You will expand the bank’s treasury product base, and be involved in product development, including product programs presentation. Working closely with the Head of FXT, FXT sales, and Product Management to develop a unified sales growth strategy, you will enhance product features based on client needs and competitive intelligence. You will also ensure that all sales activities comply with all the relevant regulatory requirements, as well as internal policies and standards.
• Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant banking and treasury sales experience
• Possess a strong network of corporate and/or FI client base
• Possess good product knowledge of Treasury and Capital Market products
• Team player and able to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Possess strong communication and presentation skills
• Able to be one of the EOs (Executive Officer) of the HK branch
• Able to speak and write Mandarin
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.