You will perform business development and client acquisition activities, and will develop the overall strategy for business development covering all business lines.
You will devise and implement the Marketing plan and will create a focused list of intermediaries and priorities engagement, as well as ensure effective relationships with key public/ private sector entities. You will deliver various presentations/ product information to intermediaries and potential new clients at their locations.
You will develop and enhance the existing relationships with the Group staff, both amongst the Business Development community and in administration functions. You will build deeper and highly productive relationships with key Group executives, which are integral to delivering strategy and new business revenue targets.
You will be fully aware of and will comply with personal and the firm’s obligations under all Singapore law, regulatory requirements and regulatory guidance notes, in particular to anti-money laundering, tax evasion and countering terrorist financing.
• Degree holder in Accounting or Law
• Minimum 8 years relevant work experience
• Possess strong technical knowledge of corporate services
• Possess strong skills in business development, sales and event management
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, sufficient to build productive relationships with senior partner-level professionals
• Approachable, result oriented, decisive and self-motivated
• Strong knowledge of the regulatory and compliance regime
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.