Only registered candidates can reply to Ads. Register.
Date Posted: 5 October 2018 /
About the job
Credit Trade Finance Corporate Finance
05 October 2018
05 October 2018
You will be responsible for achieving the various individual business targets and creating a revenue generating portfolio with consistent return on risk capital and minimal credit losses.
You will identify and establish new client relations for the Bank in the large local and corporate sector with the appropriate products and services according to the Bank’s strategies. You will maintain sound and meaningful business relationships with the various counterparties to optimize business opportunities and cross-sell banking services. You will follow up with business leads to evaluate business quality and obtain the Bank’s approval in building business relationships, which will include the preparation of all new credit applications involving the analysis of the risk and following up with the Head Office’s relevant departments. You will keep abreast of industry developments and contribute ideas to the Bank’s management in order to identify new business opportunities. You will also liaise with the Account Officer in the Credit Risk Department on the follow up of risk monitoring of the portfolio, including waiver requests, etc.
• Degree holder and above in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline
• Minimum 3 years of solid corporate banking experience for large listed or unlisted corporates in Singapore
• Knowledge of the Singapore corporate sector will be an advantage
• Highly motivated individual with the ability to create a revenue generating portfolio of new clients
• Able to maintain a portfolio of high quality loan and exercise prudent credit assessment
• Able to negotiate terms and conditions with clients, as well as loan documentation
• Possess sound knowledge of commercial banking products (such as loans, deposits, bankers’ guarantees, FX and Interest rate hedging, trade financing products)
• Possess knowledge of AML/ KYC process
• Possess strong communication, interpersonal and financial analytical skills
• Able to carry out all activities to the highest ethical standard
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.