Join WMRC as a Recruitment Consultant and be part of a winning team!
You will work closely with a small team of colleagues and be actively involved in candidate sourcing, interview management and job offer negotiations. You will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment work and will take full ownership of every step involved.
For entry-level consultants, you will initially be mentored by a Senior Consultant and be exposed to various job roles within the financial industry covering sectors such as Private Banking, Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Asset Management and Insurance. The ability to quickly digest information relating to company information and job descriptions is critical, and so is your engagement with candidates and clients.
For experienced consultants, you will work closely with the Managing Director in strategizing and conducting business development with current and potential clients. Armed with top-notch presentation skills and good knowledge of the financial industry, you will be an integral member of the team responsible for expanding the firm’s market share and driving profitability.
In return, WMRC offers you a warm and collegial work environment. We focus very much on On-The-Job learning and gaining perfection in our work through constant practice without the fear of making mistakes.
We reward our consultants based on a transparent and lucrative remuneration structure that commensurate with your performance.
- Tertiary educated
- At least 2 years experience in recruiting/ HR or sales in the financial industry for entry-level consultants
- At least 3 – 5 years experience in recruitment in the financial industry for experienced consultants
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi task
- Excellent communicator and able to deal with people at all levels
- Attention to detail and stickler for accuracy
- Flexible attitude and hardworking
- Strong intellect and common sense with a focus on customer service (both internally and externally)
- An excellent command of details and ability to follow-up
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- A team player who is able to function independently, but collaboratively, in a fast paced environment
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse personalities
- An individual known for his/her enthusiasm, integrity and willingness to “roll up his/her sleeves” to get the job done, even with the more mundane aspects of the job
- An individual with a sense of humor
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.