Only registered candidates can reply to Ads. Register.
Date Posted: 5 May 2018 /
About the job
05 May 2018
05 May 2018
You will ensure the accurate and timely reporting to MAS and ensure compliance with MAS requirements.
You will maintain the daily control of the balance sheet and will prepare journal entries for monthly closing. You will prepare Tax returns and will provide oversight and monitoring of FSI application. You will be involved in new products development and testing, as well as continuous improvement projects for processes e.g. automation of reports. You will prepare and review reports for submission to MAS, and will prepare statistical reports and surveys, as required. You will review the computation of daily compliance ratios, as well as assist in year-end external audit.
• Accounting degree is required. Professional CA or CPA will be preferred
• At least 5 – 8 years of relevant work experience in banking
• Regulatory reporting, including MAS reporting experience is required
• Team player with good people management skills and efficient communication skills with direct report, senior management, business segments and other stakeholders
• Energetic and self-motivated
• Strong problem solving skills and can handle issues independently with minimum guidance from managers
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title or call us at +65 6549 7819 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.