Only registered candidates can reply to Ads. Register.
Date Posted: 5 May 2018 /
About the job
05 May 2018
05 May 2018
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for management reporting, financial result analysis, performance management, budgeting & forecasting, business planning & strategies, as well as external reporting.
You will prepare, check the monthly management and other Head Office financial reports and analysis in accordance with the Head Office’s requirements in a timely and accurate manner. You will prepare, check the monthly financial analysis & commentary for the branch and segments and prepare updates on the business activities and initiatives for the branch. You will be responsible for performance management, KPI reporting, financial performance against budget and KPI and review of business / financial performance. You will prepare the annual operating plan for the branch and facilitate, consolidate and review the annual budget and forecast process. You will check the monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly reports to MAS and other government bodies (i.e. ACRA, DOS etc.) and ensure all reports are done in a timely and accurate manner. You will liaise with the Head Office, external auditor and internal auditors on their queries, if any. You will be involved in financial accounting and reporting where you check and approve expenses/ payments and related accounting entries.
• Accounting degree is required. Professional CA or CPA will be preferred
• Good experience in management accounting, performance management, budgeting/ forecasting etc.
• Regulatory reporting, including MAS reporting experience will be preferred
• Team player with good people management skills and efficient communication skills with direct report, senior management, business segments and other stakeholders
• Energetic and self-motivated
• Strong problem solving skills and can handle issues independently with minimum guidance from managers
• Proficient in Excel, Access and VBA
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title or call us at +65 6549 7819 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
About the Company
Only registered candidates can reply to Ads.Register.